Property Management Services
The realities of maintaining and running a rental property can quickly become overwhelming- even to the savviest investor. Valley Oak offers plans to fit your specific needs and act as a liaison between you, the tenant and all other third parties. Please review a few of Valley Oak's property management benefits below.
- Supply rental application and all other documents necessary to meet California's Landlord/Tenant Laws.
- Handle all tenant problems.
- Fully account for all deposits.
- Obtain bids and notify our clients prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property.
- Ensure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner.
- Provide 24-hour emergency service.
- Fully computerized and detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursements.
- Disburse all tenant deposit refunds and supply required documentation.
- All collected rent and deposits are maintained in a client's trust account.
- Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants.
- Our web page provides 24 hour marketing of your vacant property.
- Conduct regular exterior inspections of the property.
- We use leading edge software for managing your properties efficiently and cost-effectively.